بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم
Jamiat Ahle Hadith Sindh is representing Ahle Hadith school of thought in Sindh province, since its inception (before creation of Pakistan). Jamiat Ahle Hadith Sindh strives to educate masses about saheeh aqeedah & manhaj and its the focal point in all their activities.
Founder of Jamiat Ahle Hadith Sindh, Sheikh Abu Muhammad Badiuddeen shah Rashidi rahimahullah needs no introduction in knowledge circles, he was one of the kibaar salafi scholars of his time.
Sindh Province, which is full of fitnah, Sects, deviance, blind following & shirk, that is why Shah Sahib rahimahullah made Sindh center of his dawah efforts. And focal point of all Shah sahib’s speeches, articles, booklets & books is tauheed (monotheism) & refutation of all forms of shirk & bida’h (innovation).
As time went by, these efforts of Sheikh Badiuddeen Shah Rashidi Rahimahullah spread more and more and created a solid platform in the shape of ‘Jamiat Ahle Hadith Sindh’.
Alhamdulillah, collective efforts of ahle hadith ulema under Jamiat Ahle Hadith Sindh resulted in Ahle Hadith mosques all over the province and now you will find an Ahle Hadith Masjid in every village of Sindh and in most villages you will also find religious schools (madressah) run by Ahle hadith scholars & students to educate the people of Sindh.
It’s a well-known fact that ‘Jamiat Ahle Hadith Sindh’ is the oldest, solid and vast platform for ahle hadiths in Sindh.
Uniqueness of Jamiat Ahle hadith Sindh lies in her clear Manhaj, People of knowledge within Pakistan and outside Pakistan & other ahle hadith organizations know the Manhaj of Jamiat Ahle Hadith Sindh. All praise is due to Allah alone. وللہ الحمد والمنۃ اولاوآخرا۔
Jamiat Ahle Hadith Sindh is strictly following salafi Manhaj in her dawah, educational and charity works.
- Introduction & propagation to Ahle Hadith/Salafi Dawah.
- Staying fully away from democracy and western politics & political parties.
- Cutting-off from people of innovation & desires on the basis of Aqeedah Al wala wal bara.
- Avoiding all haram/doubtful means in the field of dawah.
Purpose of Establishing Jamiat Ahle Hadith Sindh:
- Calling people towards correct understanding of Quran & Hadith by using halal & un-doubtful means.
- By Doing Corrections in people’s Aqeedah, purifying it & training them on the purified form, we aim to create a correct Islamic society.
- Establishing charity organizations for philanthropic works.
- Educating and raising passion in people hearts for real jihad so that when time comes for it they can participate in it practically for the word of ALLAH.
Introduction to the Organizing Committee:
|Founder & First Ameer||Sheikh Badiuddeen Shah Rashidi rahimahullah|
|Ameer||Sheikh Abdullah Nasir Rehmani Hafidhahullah|
|Director||Dr. Abdul Hafiz Samoo Hafidhahullah|
|Deputy Director||Professor Muhammad Jumman Kanbhar Hafidhahullah|
|InCharge Dawah||Haji Muhammad Azam Lander Hafidhahullah|
|InCharge Treasury||Dr. AbdurRasheed Hafidhahullah|
|InCharge Education||Mufti Hafiz Muhammad Saleem Hafidhahullah|
|InCharge Examination||Sheikh Zulfiqar Ali Tahir Hafidhahullah|
Madressah Under Our Supervision:
- AlMahad AsSalafi littaleem Wattarbiyah, Karachi
- Madressah Taleemul Quran Wal Hadith, Ghuman Abad, Hyderabad
- Jamiah Shamsul Uloom, GhareebAbad, Badin.
- Madressah Taleeemul Quran wal Hadith, Nawab Shah
- Madressah in Maharh, Dadu
- Jamiah Badi-ul-uloom, Mithi, Tharparkar
- Madressah Noor-ul-Islam, Senhari Khoi, Tharparkar
- Mahad AlSheikh Badiuddeen Al-Islami, Queta Town, Karachi
- Almarkaz Al-Islami, Islam kot, Tharparkar
- Madressah Anas Ibn Malik, Hala, Mathiari
- Aljamiah Almuhammadia lil baneen wal banat, Korangi, Karachi
- Jamiah Muhammadia, Goth Haji Sultan Ahmed, Tando Ghulam Ali, Badin
- Madressah Abi Hurayrah lil baneen wal banat, Goth Ibrahim Samoo, Tharparkar
- Madressah Taleemul Quran wal Hadeeth, Mian, Sanghar
- Madressah Darul Uloom Muhammadi, Siyal Abad, Noshehra Feroz
- Madressah Anas Ibn Malik lil Aytaam, Karachi
- Madressah in Darbelo, Noshehra Feroz
- Madressah in Mirpur Mathailo, Ghotki